Views:12 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-06 Origin:Site
IPL SHR hair removal or 808 nm diode laser hair removal is a convenient, noninvasive method for permanently reducing or removing unwanted facial or body hair. After the hair removal treatment, During laser hair removal, The pigment will absorb the laser light. The light energy is converted to heat, which damages the tube-shaped sacs within the skin (hair follicles) that produce hairs. This damage inhibits or delays future hair growth.
Before your laser hair removal treatment, protective eye shields will be placed over your eyes to prevent injury to your corneas or retinas. The hair that will be undergoing treatment will be trimmed to a few millimeters above the skin surface. To protect the outer layers of your skin, a cold gel or a special cooling device will be used. This will also make the treatment more effective by facilitating laser light penetration through the skin.
Hair color and skin type influence the success of laser hair removal. The basic principle is that the pigment of the hair, but not the pigment of the skin, should absorb the light. The laser should damage only the hair follicle while avoiding damage to the skin. Therefore, a contrast between hair and skin color — dark hair and light skin — results in the best outcomes
What should do after laser hair removal treatment?
When the procedure is completed, you may be given ice packs, cold water or anti-inflammatory creams or lotions to soothe the treated areas and diminish any discomfort.
Multiple sessions are required for optimal results. Usually three to eight are needed initially, but additional treatments at later dates should be expected, especially if you have endogenous hormone secreting states or exogenous hormone use.
Most surgeons recommend treatment intervals of four to eight weeks, depending on:
Portable diode Laser Permanent Hair removal process?
1. Cut or shave hair to 1-2mm or ask patients to shave at home 2-3 days before treatment.
2. Clear treatment area.
3. Turn on machine, adjust the parameter, set it to ‘standby’ .
4. Put cooling gel on treatment area about 2mm.
5. Wear protect goggles for patient and operator.
6. Shot the treatment area, let the crystal tip to touch cooling gel, You are permitted to have 1/3 overlapping on treatment area.
7. Wipe off cooling gel after treatment and clear treatment area with cooling water. If patients feel warm or hot, you may put ice bag or cooling gel on treatment area 15-20 minutes until heat disappear.